Oracle recently announced several new features to help clients integrate more scalable technology solutions while optimizing business processes and developing additional channels for innovation. After attending CloudWorld 2022 and learning of Oracle’s plans, our Cloud Solutions team outlined the top takeaways from the conference.
Hometown: Thornton, CO
Alma Mater: University of Colorado – Colorado Springs
Favorite things to do outside of the office: Boating and all the water sports involved, skiing, soccer, volleyball. Anything involving staying active and getting outside.
How has your background impacted your experience as a consultant? I have held various positions (Benefits, HR, Payroll Etc.) with various companies working in different HCM platforms. I have had to adapt and learn quickly throughout my career. This has helped […]
1. Hometown: Green Bay, WI
2. Alma Mater: University of Wisconsin – Green Bay
3. Favorite things to do outside of the office: Attend NBA and WNBA games! I love live sports of all kinds and try to get to basketball, baseball, football and soccer matches when I can.
4. How has your background impacted your experience as a consultant? I came from the business side and previously was an HRIS Analyst for companies in the transportation […]
Meet our Delivery Center Functional Consultant, Chervonna Cannaday!
1. Hometown: Washington, DC
2. Alma Mater: University of Maryland Global Campus
3. Favorite things to do outside of the office: I enjoy watching documentaries, attending concerts, reading mystery novels, & wine tasting.
4. How has your background impacted your experience as a consultant? Previously, I worked on the client side of HR for a large hospitality company as well as a government agency. Now that I have joined the […]
Hustedt to Help Lead Company’s Customer Success Practice
Amanda has over 15 years of Oracle and cloud solutions experience with a proven track record of successfully guiding a project throughout every stage of its lifecycle, including implementation, go-live and post-production support. Aside from ArcLight’s founders, […]
Television host Dr. Drew Pinsky sits down with Addison Group CEO Thomas Moran in his new series, “Here’s to Your Health” to discuss the importance of #employeewellness and how Addison Group’s #healthcare solutions support clients like DispatchHealth with their mission redefining healthcare delivery.
#Peoplefirst, #wellnessfirst is at the heart of who we are – nothing matters more to us than our people, whether it’s our #consultants, #clients, or our internal teams.
Credit: CHICAGO (PRWEB) JANUARY 04, 2022
Addison Group (“Addison”), a national leader in professional services specializing in talent solutions and consulting services, announced today a new capital investment from Trilantic North America, a leading, growth-focused private equity firm. Trilantic North America was joined in this recapitalization by a group of co-investors that includes funds managed by Neuberger Berman.
Trilantic North America had previously invested in Addison from 2013 to 2016, and this renewed partnership will support Addison’s continued […]
Addison Group, a professional services firm specializing in talent solutions and consulting, today announced the acquisition of ArcLight Consulting, a provider of comprehensive Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud implementation services, based in Burlington, Massachusetts.
BISSELL Homecare, Inc. is doing wonderful work and making strides to make sure that every #pet has a home. For more info on how you can help visit
Silver Sponsorship at Ascend 2021
We are excited to announce that we are a Silver Sponsor at Ascend2021 in Hollywood, Florida produced by Oracle HCM Users Group (OHUG) and Oracle Applications & Technology Users Group (OATUG).
This will be an excellent opportunity for us to network with our
customers and showcase our offerings that help organizations transform to the cloud. Hope to see you […]