ArcLight Consulting, an Addison Group Company, is dedicated to ensuring that Cloud Solutions customers are successful with their investment. For over 10 years, ArcLight experts have provided guidance and direction to ensure our customers’ success. Our mission statement is simple: “Always make the right decision for the Customer.” Our people make this mission a reality – powered by their diverse backgrounds and experiences.
We are seeking an Oracle ERP Cloud Senior Consultant who is passionate about delivering transformation and change for our customers with Oracle technology, and to join a growing dynamic consulting company.
- Understands customer stakeholder goals and objectives to visualize what success looks like
- Helps customers align their business with Oracle’s leading industry processes
- Contributes to the project plan and provide regular updates
- Partners with customers to design and create prototypes on Oracle Cloud (understanding and communicating options and decision rationale)
- Configure, document and test Oracle Cloud solutions, recording appropriate Oracle service requests and working them to closure
- Identifies risks, evaluate options, and recommend and execute the remediation’s to avoid project roadblocks
- Coaches and leads customer and ArcLight project resources to complete their tasks with quality
- Establishes personal brand by meeting or exceeding commitments for schedule and quality
- Continuously improves ArcLight’s delivery model and assets to provide the most value to customers while increasing project delivery efficiency
- Grows skills to encompass a broader understanding of Oracle Cloud, and the sales and delivery processes
- Deepens knowledge and skills in software industry trends, our customer’s industry, and the latest Oracle modules and features
- Achieves and maintains Oracle Implementation certifications
- Must have at least 4 years of implementation experience with Oracle ERP Cloud Financials, Project Accounting, and/or Procurement Cloud
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, project management, and/or procurement business processes
- Functional experience implementing Oracle ERP Cloud with direct customer interactions. Activities you performed included facilitating global design workshops, configuring Oracle Cloud following Oracle best practices, identifying application gaps, providing recommendations to address gaps, completing functional designs, providing Oracle Cloud process guidance and training, and test plans and execution
- Provides overall implementation support with presenting complex ideas in a clear and concise manner, bug fixes, customer support. Communicate process and application trade-offs and recommendations for specific customer requirements and user stories
- Desire to work in a creative problem-solving environment with an attention to detail
- Oracle Certifications in Finance, PPM and/or Procurement modules
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field, or its equivalent
- Able to effectively work in a remote model with customers and peers
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time. Can be based anywhere in the U.S.
What We Offer:
- Competitive healthcare benefits
- 401k retirement plan including employer match
- Monthly reimbursement program to fuel your mind, body, and soul
- Paid time off and company paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Family planning reimbursement program
- Life insurance, short and long term disability coverage options
- Mental and emotional wellness support application
- Employer Assistance Program
- Learning and Development resources
- Commitment to work-life balance and comprehensive onboarding and on-going personal and career development
Addison Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.
ArcLight Consulting, an Addison Group Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.