About the job
ArcLight Consulting, an Addison Group Company, has been bridging software and process for over 15 years – focusing on Oracle Cloud applications. Our mission statement is simple: “Always make the right decision for the Customer.” Our people make this mission a reality – powered by their diverse backgrounds and experiences.
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Senior Oracle Cloud Consultant, Core HR looking to expand their career with a growing dynamic consulting company. The role will focus on customer project delivery and building the right solutions for the customer. This professional job offers a rich learning experience and a real opportunity to make an impact on the business.
- Oracle HCM Cloud subject matter expert providing best-practice guidance on Oracle Core HR business processes
- Hands-on configuration working with functional set up across Core HR module
- Research, design, and execution of the Oracle application through testing and implementation
- Client-facing communications including, but not limited to, articulating business strategy, facilitating difficult conversations, and articulating complex business requirements in layman’s terms
- Develop work plan, follow, and deliver in line with Core HR Implementation Roadmap and Methodology
- Lead groups in business process reengineering & ArcLight best practices
- Provide input to the Project Manager to ensure a comprehensive project plan and buy-in from key client stakeholders
- Lead business process prototype workshop and requirements gathering sessions and support clients in defining relevant processes
- Analyze business requirements and develop effective configuration solutions
- Support the implementation of the technical and functional work stream
- Responsible for successful testing of developed solution including User Acceptance Testing and working with the users to validate the solution
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with Oracle Cloud Core HR module
- Experience with security, approval workflows, and reporting required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to work autonomously, collaborate with project teams, and deliver solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in executing implementation strategy, capturing customer and systems requirements, prototyping, testing, training, and implementing practical business solutions
- Ability to work with the functional and technical team members to accurately document requirements, create functional design strategies, and facilitate testing for technical integration
- Experience and knowledge of HR processes
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time, can be based anywhere in the U.S.
What We Offer:
- Competitive healthcare benefits
- 401k retirement plan including employer match
- Monthly reimbursement program to fuel your mind, body, and soul
- Paid time off and company paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Family planning reimbursement program
- Life insurance, short and long term disability coverage options
- Mental and emotional wellness support application
- Employer Assistance Program
- Learning and Development resources
- Commitment to work-life balance and comprehensive onboarding and on-going personal and career development
Compensation for this position ranges from $110,000 – $135,000 and will vary depending on a wide array of factors, including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. The compensation may also include incentive compensation in the form of discretional annual or quarterly bonus.
ArcLight Consulting, an Addison Group Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.