About the Job
ArcLight Consulting, an Addison Group Company, has been bridging software and process for over 15 years – focusing on Oracle Cloud applications. Our mission statement is simple: “Always make the right decision for the Customer.” Our people make this mission a reality – powered by their diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are dedicated to ensuring that Oracle customers are successful with their investment.
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Oracle HCM Cloud Developer who is passionate about delivering transformation and change for our customers with Oracle technology, and to join a growing, dynamic consulting company.
- Design, develop, implement, and deploy Oracle Integration and Implementation solutions
- Design and create conversions and integrations using some of the following tools: FBDI, HDL, ADFDi, BIP, OTBI, as well as Web Services (SOAP & REST)
- Develop custom solutions using Fast Formulas
- Develop OIC integrations between Oracle Cloud applications and legacy applications
- Collaborate with clients and various cross functional teams to define and determine integration requirements and integration strategy
- Define and implement best practices for integrations with Oracle Cloud
- Participate in requirements, design, and development reviews.
- Work closely with client resources to transfer technical knowledge and give guidance on best practices
- Ensure quality of development deliverables by applying proven testing methodologies
- Provide knowledge transfer of Oracle’s solutions and Integrations
- Maintain well documented procedural instructions to hand-off to client
- Status reporting to project management
- 1+ years of Oracle HCM Cloud experience
- 1+ years of integration experience with Oracle HCM – Oracle Integration Cloud Certification a plus
- Experience and understanding of Oracle HCM Cloud offerings as well as in-depth knowledge of one or more of the following modules: HR, Payroll, Time and Labor, Recruiting, Compensation, Talent, Learning
- Experience with creating complex extracts using HCM Extract and BI Publisher
- Experience in designing and developing complex integrations
- Experience creating integration solutions using OIC, REST, SOAP, FBDI, HDL, and BI Publisher
- Experience converting legacy data with HDL
- Experience with creating report using Oracle Cloud BI Publisher and OTBI.
- Experience creating XSL BI Publisher templates
- Experience developing customization using Visual Builder and Process Builder in OIC is a plus
- Experience with PL/SQL or Java is a plus
- Development experience with HCM systems such as Workday, PeopleSoft, or Oracle EBS is a plus
- Working knowledge of API security certification, authentication, authorization, IP security setup, and end point configuration
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to be proactive at solving issues and conflict resolution.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High commitment to exceed performance expectations
- Ability to independently handle client expectations
- Professional approach when dealing with internal and external customers
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude under stressful circumstances
What We Offer:
- Competitive healthcare benefits
- 401k retirement plan including employer match
- Monthly reimbursement program to fuel your mind, body, and soul
- Paid time off and company paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Family planning reimbursement program
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage options
- Mental and emotional wellness support application
- Employer Assistance Program
- Learning and Development resources
- Commitment to work-life balance and comprehensive onboarding and on-going personal and career development
Compensation for this position ranges from $85,000 – $115,000 and will vary depending on a wide range of factors including, but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set, and level of experience. The compensation may also include incentive compensation in the form of a discretional annual or quarterly bonus.
ArcLight Consulting, an Addison Group Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.