About the Job
ArcLight Consulting, an Addison Group Company, has been bridging software and process for over 15 years – focusing on Oracle Cloud applications. Our mission statement is simple: “Always make the right decision for the Customer.” Our people make this mission a reality – powered by their diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are dedicated to ensuring that Oracle customers are successful with their investment.
We seek a highly motivated and talented Senior Project Manager looking to expand their career with a growing, dynamic consulting company. This role will primarily focus on customer project delivery management and be a client facing implementation Project Manager, while offering a rich learning experience and a real opportunity to make an impact on the business. This is a remote position open to any qualified applicant in the United States.
- Work with companies to project manage their deployment of Oracle HCM
- Lead client engagement as first point of contact for ArcLight throughout the project
- Manage ArcLight customer teams through the lifecycle of the project
- Oversee budget, resource forecasting, and management of weekly financials
- Work with consulting team to continuously improve ArcLight’s delivery model in an effort to provide the most value to customers while increasing project delivery efficiency
- Own responsibility to manage relationships throughout the client organization including all project team members, business contributors and stakeholders, and executive management
- Duties involve exercising project communication to efficiently task and manage internal and external teams, contain scope, and execute change requests as necessary, and identify and mitigate risks to the project
- Bachelor’s degree and 7-10 years of experience in project management
- PMP certification, MBA preferred
- Oracle HCM Cloud experience preferred
- Consulting industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of HR processes
- Deep understanding of interpersonal skills with the ability to confidently communicate with C-Suite level executives
- Strong proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
- SmartSheet experience preferred
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time, can be based anywhere in the U.S.
What We Offer:
- Competitive healthcare benefits
- 401k retirement plan including employer match
- Monthly reimbursement program to fuel your mind, body, and soul
- Paid time off and company paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Family planning reimbursement program
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage options
- Mental and emotional wellness support application
- Employer Assistance Program
- Learning and Development resources
- Commitment to work-life balance and comprehensive onboarding and on-going personal and career development
ArcLight Consulting, an Addison Group Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.